The rising number of visitors to this blog is not only good for my ego, but also indicates that more and more B2B marketers out there are interested in knowing about and following B2B marketing best practices.
It occurred to me, that with many readers taking the day off to celebrate the great day of our nation’s independence, it might be time to remember this blog’s great history. It seems a perfect time to expose some of the more popular earlier posts to new visitors who may have missed them.
So below are links to five of my earlier posts that remain the most popular on this site. Note that getting “B2B marketing ideas” does seem to be a theme.
- One over-the-top creative idea that was a big hit
- Ideas for writing more powerful B2B marketing email subject lines
- Report on the goals driving IT decision-makers and how they affect B2B marketing copy
- Making it easy and inviting for prospects to access and share business/product information
- Adding a powerful Web page that boosts communication and SEO
- Boost content downloads
- Increase landing page performance
- Lighten the burden of creating nurturing content
- Get a longer life out of email and direct mail content offers
- Get better results by using the word FREE in subject lines and emails
- I’m reaching everyone I need to reach with email
- Social media is the only way to go today
- We tried that and it didn’t work
I wish all marketers out there a happy and safe Independence Day observance full of fun and festivities, and many years of successful B2B marketing using today’s best practices.